We are happy about your interest and looking forward to welcoming you in our hotel.
To make your arrival as easy as possible you will find below all informations you need to come to us.
Do not hesitate to scrolling further.
The fastes way to us:
- from Germany: via Fernpass oder Arlberg
- from italy: via Reschenpass or Brennerpass
- from switzerland: via Arlbergpass or Arlbergtunnel
Please note ...
- the turning in RIED to Serfaus, Fiss, Ladis
- according to the weather conditions: snow jains and snow tires (obligatory in winter)
- tollroads (e.g. Arlbergtunnel or Brennerautobahn) und highway road tax in Austria (Vignette)
- weather-related road blocks
As soon as you reach Serfaus please follow the red line in the site map below:
You may enlarge parts of the map with following links:
Arriving from Fiss, you may drive straight ahead through Serfaus (at the Dorfbahnstrasse)
go straight ahaid heading to the cable car until you reach the skiing rental "Skiverleih Joes Skistadel"
here you turn left (Mühlbachweg)
go straight ahaid until you reach the bridge
keep on the left side, follow the street to St. Zeno, you will find us opposite of Hotel St. Zeno
Familie Rainer & Edeltraud Kretzschmar St.Zeno 6 A -6534 Serfaus phone: +43 (0)5476 6890 fax: +43 (0)5476 6573 homepage: www.baerolina.com e-mail: email@example.com